Thursday, 12 November 2009

london Underground!!!!

Back home in jolly ol' Essex!!!

Having trouble typing because I'm using my desktop and the keys are bigger than my laptop.

Had a busy day today. Started at about 7AM when my alarm went off got up and dress then Miss Jo knocked for me and we went to big people school for our leture with Super Marius. I had to do a little presentation in my seminar hope it all went allright!!!! All about this photo by bruno Barbey which was about the riots in Paris during 1968, see i did remember something about it!
Then met my mentor and she seems really nice!
Got the train home at 3 and the whole journey too about 3 1/2 hours!!!! mostly waiting for a train to my home town and it was raining!!!!!!. Hate having to do that journey. espiecally going through the underground because it smells bad!!!.
When I got home my mummy had dinner ready and home made chocolate ice cream which was super yummy!!!! Was so tired (still am!) nearly fell asleep in my plate!
I've just noticed I over use the exclamation mark. must try to stop that.
errrrmmm
MUSE TOMORROW!!! so excited! also because of going to the O2 which is all shiny and amazing. must sing along, along with my daddy and big brother hehe.
Well will write how it went On saturday most likely.
Anyways think I'm running out of things to write to toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment