Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Jelly and Icecream

Hmmmm back at portsmouth today took about 3 hours!!! was a fairly boring journey. I did make a friend...well i say friend. There was a man and if offered a seat on the train no problem right! i declined becasue i had too my luggage and it was just too much effort to move it all but i said thankyou anyway and i do apprecate it. and i thought that was that but he kept talking to me. The thing is he was he just genrally chatting. He wasnt English and I find that we (english) are very private people genrally we dont chat to other people really which we dont know and its a shame really. I had my crazy bus gang at home which was "hippy dude" a guy that smoked cigars and visted his mother a few times a week. My addoptive grandparents a really sweet old couple that i liked chatting to the grandad was the greatest we used to complain about things and laugh at chavs. few others but they where the best. anyway what was I on about oh yeah well this guy seemed nice enough but i jsut couldnt hear him and felt a bit rude. then i got off soooo yeah...

I MADE JELLY TODAY!!! hense the title. but have to wait till tomorrow for it to set got ice cream for it too so all good :) can't wait!!!! is that a bit sad....... I shall write about how successful my jelly is tomorrow!

night night

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Jelly and icecream is one of the best inventions ever!"

    wait inventions? combinations is probably a better word!"

    ReplyDelete